WarRock Sections needs a mod.

PollWho would you vote for Mod
15 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock Sections needs a mod.
Alright I made this poll so you can vote who can be Moderator...

You can choose between a few people.


DON'T PICK YOURSELF!
I voted you since I can vouch for you here.
How you been bro?
I vote bugmenot. Hes active
I cant vote in you bugmenot or in RicardoForce :S say i need to registe first, wth is this... but anyway my vote goes to bugmenot. Dont understand the why i cant vote
Appreciate it alot man.
That's strange, log out and try it on a different browser.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I searched google chrome ( in goole lol ) in it looks very nice, fast and simple. Ty jussofresh1 and bugmenot ill follow urs advices.
A pc reboot and its done lol, i voted for u bugmenot. Nothing against u RicardoForce.
Everyone uses google chrome right?
I THOUGHT EVERYONE DID :O
If you don't, GET IT NOW.

FireFox 3 is worse than IE6.
So alot of votes, I also voted for Bugmenot since I couldn't vote for myself ;]
stop making threads for mod its bull
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
stop making threads for mod its bull
don't get angry your never in this section.. now there's a mod selection and you wanan be in? naah


Hey, can you add me on the wr mod poll, i also wanna be one.. Thanks anyways.
LOL!!!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?