Lightbulbhacks

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
hacks
Okay so as u might know arctic combat started their closed beta a couple days ago so i was wondering if someone would find a source code then maby make a hack? Good luck hackers seeders what not but my request is aimbot chams range no recoil and no spray
There is no AC I think so you can probably make a basic chams cheat.
Could be quite easy if they would let you ALT+TAB -__-''
Quote Originally Posted by Greenhell View Post
Could be quite easy if they would let you ALT+TAB -__-''
Ctrl+Alt+Tab, you can go to desktop like that
Dont hack AC... this is the funnest game i've ever played! Please let it all be legit!!!
meh don't bother hacking play legit.
I'll try ... !!!
Leave AC alone, I played it only once, and i'm in love with that game, go hack Combat Arms if you're gonna hack.
The game is awesome, dont ruin it by hacking
All games are ruined by hacks, not going to change.
Now that no one wants this game hacked I'm going to look into making chams for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Now that no one wants this game hacked I'm going to look into making chams for it.
Good Job! I would love to hack this game.
Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
Good Job! I would love to hack this game.
It'll take me a bit because I don't have much to work with and I'm still new in the hacking aspect, but by gods I'll get one made.
The game sucks dick, idk why everyone seems to think it's so good...
I love how this is hacking forum and people say dont hack
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?