OpenGL Error
I Just Upgraded to Windows 8 Preview. Before This My Minecraft Was Running Fine. I Figured it Was a Graphics Card Issue, Well Because it Says it in The Error Report lol.

So I Stared Looking Around on Google (After All, Google is Your Friend) and it Seems That I Have to Download Some Sort of Driver That Supports Win8. I'm Currently Running some Sort of AMD Graphics Card. This is My Driver:

So I've Figured Out My Driver Now All I Have to do is Upgrade With The Win8 Supported One Right? WRONG! Unfortunately My Old Ass Driver Isn't Supported By The 20 Some Odd List That There is. So What Do I Do Now?
Well Apparently I Need to Either Get a New Graphics Card or Buy A New PC? At This Point I'm Lost on What to Do.
Please, If Someone Knows What to Do, I Would Greatly Appreciate a Very Clear Step-by-Step Guide on How to Fix My Issue!
Here is Just One More Picture I Took. (Just In-Case)


So I Stared Looking Around on Google (After All, Google is Your Friend) and it Seems That I Have to Download Some Sort of Driver That Supports Win8. I'm Currently Running some Sort of AMD Graphics Card. This is My Driver:

So I've Figured Out My Driver Now All I Have to do is Upgrade With The Win8 Supported One Right? WRONG! Unfortunately My Old Ass Driver Isn't Supported By The 20 Some Odd List That There is. So What Do I Do Now?
Well Apparently I Need to Either Get a New Graphics Card or Buy A New PC? At This Point I'm Lost on What to Do.
Please, If Someone Knows What to Do, I Would Greatly Appreciate a Very Clear Step-by-Step Guide on How to Fix My Issue!
Here is Just One More Picture I Took. (Just In-Case)

