HelpSave Form2 As A Program appart

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@FoSho'
I'll make a creator base so people can play around with it.
This is so dam easy. ... lol

Is the the code for Form2?

Code for Form2 Name:

Form2.Text = (TextBox1.Text)
@FoSho'
nvm than, thought you said you failed using codedom.
And no i wasnt talking about Form2.Text = (TextBox1.Text)
I was talking about saving form2 as a new .exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@FoSho'
nvm than, thought you said you failed using codedom.
And no i wasnt talking about Form2.Text = (TextBox1.Text)
I was talking about saving form2 as a new .exe.
Well the only codedom i made was a compiler. You just put the source and press compile, and the app will open but will not save the application. I tried to save it but then it didn't work.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?