SolvedAny hack mod for Hunger game server ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Any hack mod for Hunger game server ?
Hi,
I'm looking for a mod for hack on these server : Minecraft Hunger Games Server. I see a lot of hackers in but I don't know what hack they use, and all hack I used make me ban ... So I ask you if you know one who work.

Ty on advance.

- Poiuytrezay
Don't even bother if the server uses NoCheat. But you can try out the free hacked client called Nodus.
^ By using Nodus, you have features like ESP, ForceField, ClickAimbot, etc. that are useful for PVP.
Well, they use a modded (hacked) client. Many of them can be found in the Minecraft Hacks section.
The problem is not to find a hack, it's to find a hack who work without be banned on this server : cause I used some hack and I was banned.
If your worried your going to get banned, don't make hacking look so obvious when your playing on the server. Also there are tons of good hacked clients, although in my opinion Nodus is the best.
pretty much any hack client can be used on a hunger games server. It depends on if the server has mods like nocheat installed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?