I need help please

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Approved... From what version of crossfire is this CShell.dll from?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved... From what version of crossfire is this CShell.dll from?
Japan Crossfire version CShell.dll
Well I dont know Japan stuff so I cant help you here.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
The error occurs when you try to do what?
@gksrnrzmvk
Debug CShell.dll
Quote Originally Posted by gksrnrzmvk View Post
Debug CShell.dll
How are you debugging?
you don't need to debug you must only made:
Start Loadlib=> Attach Loadlib => View for Cshell => Search for text strings => search your string name
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
you don't need to debug you must only made:
Start Loadlib=> Attach Loadlib => View for Cshell => Search for text strings => search your string name
Please open you find WeaponMgr
Maybe I'm going to be difficult
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us