SolvedFraps help

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Fraps help
I have had fraps forever and just now realized how to use it..... but the only thing I can't get working is the sound.... can any one help?
I can TV
it's in settings ect, you check off where is says In movies, "Record Win7 Sound" and click "Stereo" then start it all up.
Yea I only have Realtek... and I am using Windows XP.
You can download a new video codec.. or something of that sort. google VLC codec.
Could you take a screenshot and show us your MOVIE tab?


This is an image.
i compared mine and yours... it should work ... all is right
Its not alright T.T..... it doesn't record sound.
Don't know if I can double... but any one else can help me?
check the box under sound capture settings
Click the box saying: Record ingame sound
The box is already checked.... :/
You're recording your input (mic / line in), whereas most people would be recording either their stereo mix (mix of both inputs and outputs) or just their outputs.
That means what?.... i'm sorry.
You need to change that:

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us