HelpCombat Arms Closes

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Closes
Hello, so, I've had problems with my hacks since day one. When I had finally injected them, my CA would crash! Of coarse, I made a thread about it and no real resolutions. The things that I tried are: Uninstalled/Reinstalled CA, Removing all my hacks except one, closing all clients, and using Xipher hack ( undetected ). Now, I've tried running CA cleaner and I get a runtime error; I say this because I believe this is also part of the problem.
I Uninstalled/Reinstalled the latest .NET Framework 4 and it does not work. This makes me believe that they are one in the same problem, or I'm on a wild goose chase with this, but none the less, I have a problem. I have no idea how to fix it either!

Thanks!

-P.S. My CA is fine when I don't inject anything into it, and when I do it has problems. I tested a theory out, if I inject a hack; do not touch a key corresponding to the hacks; it'll still shut off.

I'm using Xipher latest hack "Xipher CA Public v1.5 [FIXED VERSION]"
And using PERX injector

~~~~~Things I tried, that you guys suggested, and did not work ~~~~
Portal Injector had the same outcome, and I did the same test, not associating with the hacks.
Encrpt v1 and black light are unable to work for I obtain a runtime error message,
I have the latest Microsoft Visual C++
Updating Drivers. From How can I update my computer's graphics driver? - SketchUp Help
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

Try using Black Light or Elite Encrypt.
No use, since the hack is undetected already, those won't work.

OP: Try updating your graphics drivers. The hack may be crashing when the menu pops up due to outdated or faulty drivers.
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


No use, since the hack is undetected already, those won't work.

OP: Try updating your graphics drivers. The hack may be crashing when the menu pops up due to outdated or faulty drivers.
Some people had the same problem, and using EE, they were able to get hacks to work.
Doesn't hurt to try.
also google msvcr100.dll and msvcr100d,dll but in the sysWOW folder and CA folder and system 32 just a suggestion it worked for me
the black light and encrpt do not work. I also trieed portal injector, and no dice
how do I update my drivers, and a graphic card cost $$$ and id rather just buy another comp. then do that. ( atm this is a bakup comp )
No, i was hoping but in the end. nothing

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

BUMPING THIS
did you try using a different hack???
for you ill try this, it's undetectable but okay
Quote Originally Posted by mikeiswascool View Post
for you ill try this, it's undetectable but okay
idk man you must be doing something wrong if the solutions dont work above. I can try to help you on tv, i don't usually help people on team-view. Its ur lucky day PM ur info.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us