ExclamationCF STARTER... source code !!!

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
@rabir007 that will give "failed to load url of version.ini "
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
that will give "failed to load url of version.ini "
It would work if the Starter is located in the CrossFire folder
@bandi12 Thx man WORKS
@tynab Thx for help, i appreciate it

I still need help @bandi12 (i think you know vb :b)
I got a button which opens internet explorer with link (example mpgh.net.
Code:
Shell("C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire-hacks")
Well its simplest way.. Whatever, it opens Internet Explorer also with mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire-hacks opened, but its
minimized.. do you know howto make it going to foreground instantly after it opened it? I already seeked for a solution on google, but i found nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Drugticker View Post
@bandi12 Thx man WORKS
@tynab Thx for help, i appreciate it

I still need help @bandi12 (i think you know vb :b)
I got a button which opens internet explorer with link (example mpgh.net.
Code:
Shell("C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire-hacks")
Well its simplest way.. Whatever, it opens Internet Explorer also with mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire-hacks opened, but its
minimized.. do you know howto make it going to foreground instantly after it opened it? I already seeked for a solution on google, but i found nothing.
Do it by another way, if someone uses 32 bit, it won't get started because of a wrong directory.
I already got it..
Process.Start ("http://mpgh.net")..
b4 i didnt wrote "http://" and that was my mistake.
BTW i didn't quoted you
Dim p As Process = Process.Start("www.mpgh.net")
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


You are using 3 Line, there is only 1 line needed:
Code:
Process.Start("Cf_Patcher.exe");
Please read what i put before quoting me on shit! If you read it i done it with C# not VB so read next time!!!!
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us