ExclamationBlue Dragon Injector v1.2 ; Universal Injector

Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Online+` View Post
Fatal is this the re-make of this amazing injector ?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...bug-fixes.html
Dafuq? Hell no. Lol aren't you Otakama. You said I leeched Lock .. Well is not a remake. Is my own original No other injectors have a design like mine. Is original :P
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Dafuq? Hell no. Lol aren't you Otakama. You said I leeched Lock .. Well is not a remake. Is my own original No other injectors have a design like mine. Is original :P
WDF !! im not Otkama, read my username Derp. well the name is like Black Dragon Inject. And The Finest Injector Out There.
Quote Originally Posted by searedtuner View Post
So I'm slightly confused. Do I put .exe after Engine or not?
You don't, All you have to do is Type Engine and Start CA.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


You don't, All you have to do is Type Engine and Start CA.
+Rep thanks
Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?