TF2 Wallhacked Players ( PERM. VAC SAFE)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
TF2 Wallhacked Players ( PERM. VAC SAFE)
TF2 Wallhacked Players ( PERM. VAC SAFE)

Features:

Colored Wallhacked Players (with Normal Faces)


Install:

Copy to C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Your Account Name\Team Fortress 2\tf\materials

*This only works servers with..sv_pure 0




SCAN1: TF2 Wallhacked Players.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
SCAN2: Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.comⓘ
TF2 Wallhacked Players_mpgh.net.rar2.5 MB · 1,104 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
to bad this only works on like 10% of servers
Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicty View Post
to bad this only works on like 10% of servers
Definitely stinks about that...
do you have to extract the file
Quote Originally Posted by xbloodyna View Post
do you have to extract the file
Yes the main folder , then copy the files from "materials" in your TF2 "materials" folder
is pure the same thing as consistency because I have a sv_consistency and sv_cheats bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
is pure the same thing as consistency because I have a sv_consistency and sv_cheats bypass?
if you have a bypass test & may share for us
Can I get the IP of the sv_pure 0 server because I can't find/get into any after I try for so long...
Quote Originally Posted by fuelxghost View Post
Can I get the IP of the sv_pure 0 server because I can't find/get into any after I try for so long...
There is a way to search for , but sadly cant remember , i try to find a solution & post it here if i have one
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
copy the files from "materials" in your TF2 "materials" folder
Do you overwrite the TF2 folder or paste the individual files in?
Hey guys, a little off topic here but could someone teach me how to bypass sv_cheats and stuff, because I wanna use my wallhacks in lobbie's but it never works, only works on most pubs. Thanks
Do you copy<paste the folder
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Your Account Name\Team Fortress 2\tf\materials (As directed above)
Or in
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam ID here*\team fortress 2\tf (As done with other wallhacks)
PS : I am about to test them both out. I will edit this when I am done

EDIT :
STEP 1 : Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam ID here*\team fortress 2\tf
STEP 2 : Drag Hacks ("materials" folder) into your steamapps file
STEP 3 : It should say there are already files there and do you want to overwrite them, press "Yes to all"
STEP 4 : Run TF2
STEP 5 : Have fun
Quote Originally Posted by zdh12 View Post
Do you copy<paste the folder
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Your Account Name\Team Fortress 2\tf\materials (As directed above)
Or in
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam ID here*\team fortress 2\tf (As done with other wallhacks)
PS : I am about to test them both out. I will edit this when I am done

EDIT :
STEP 1 : Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam ID here*\team fortress 2\tf
STEP 2 : Drag Hacks ("materials" folder) into your steamapps file
STEP 3 : It should say there are already files there and do you want to overwrite them, press "Yes to all"
STEP 4 : Run TF2
STEP 5 : Have fun
Then use a sv_pure bypasser too play in al servers, cause 90% of the servers has sv_pure 1
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?