Preview of my first CFEU Hack (First ever hack)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Preview of my first CFEU Hack (First ever hack)
Yes, a very big thanks to @Janitor for teaching me how to use these hacks and @Exsilium for creating the REZ Modifier





Features now:
Weapons on video are 2x faster reload, 2x faster weapon change, 1.2x faster shooting (rapid fire)
Snipers (except DSR-1) on video are 3x faster shooting WITHOUT using scope
Pistols are 5x faster shooting if you single fire repeadiately (my hand was so tired when i clicked so fast )
M16,M700, SL8 and SR-2M Versek aren't included but they are modified with my hack

This is the 0.8 version

Next Features for the 1.0v:
WallHack,
No Weapon Change on all GP/Coupon guns (Not putting RP, sorry)









































Also there will be a surprise weapon with no reload
nice hak but i dont pplay EU
Quite nice, Optional. Keep it up. If I had the programming knowledge to make any sort of hack for Crossfire I would - sadly I lack the knowledge of C++.
make dem germans mad
Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
make dem germans mad
I will
so this is your hack but its made by Exsilium?...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
so this is your hack but its made by Exsilium?...
No, he created a REZ Modifier and "open model" hack so i can change the values of the Weapon change, no reload, etc...
I modded all the weapons
Changed to "Rez Modifier"
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
No, he created a REZ Modifier and "open model" hack so i can change the values of the Weapon change, no reload, etc...
I modded all the weapons
Changed to "Rez Modifier"
He didnt do that , he gave me the tools and he teached me , and gave you my skills ,
good job Optional when u r going to release it "i dont play EU a lot" but i will try it
Cool Those MGs will be useful for MM/HM/HMX
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?