Thumbs upOutdatedKaioken CSS Public

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
works fine, thxx for sharing. nice pixelaimbot =))
People stop bitching don't use it or go somewhere else...
Doesn't work. Is there a menu? I mean I ran the .bat and started CSS but nothing happened in game.
Quote Originally Posted by Myricalgenie View Post
Doesn't work. Is there a menu? I mean I ran the .bat and started CSS but nothing happened in game.
try re-download, then start .bat file & if you get console message in css like "kaioken css.." -> hack will work
Replaced file with new version.
Now aimbot + bhop works, but I can't get ESP to work ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Jizzzzz View Post
Now aimbot + bhop works, but I can't get ESP to work ^^
ESP is flicker esp^^
Flicker ESP will be drawn each 2-3 seconds (depends on your cpu/graphic rendering) only when enemy is invisible (behind wallz). try it and tell whether it works..?
Quote Originally Posted by loverance View Post
ESP is flicker esp^^
Flicker ESP will be drawn each 2-3 seconds (depends on your cpu/graphic rendering) only when enemy is invisible (behind wallz). try it and tell whether it works..?
Oh thanks, it works !
Nice hack, btw: so many noobs in CS 1.6/CSS hacks section :|
This cheat work, i have test it.

The PixelAimbot is fuck and the flicker esp omg haha....i never pay for it.
doesn't work, I get hl2.exe not responding error
Is this detected.. somebody.. also, will the bhop make it like the old bhop so each time you gain speed?
Quote Originally Posted by OxGeRo View Post
Is this detected.. somebody.. also, will the bhop make it like the old bhop so each time you gain speed?
it's not detected, but outdated (doesnt works anymore) because of the last css engine update.
the hack just needs offset update i guess. i will ask the coder for new update..

ps: yes, you will gain speed..
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us