Selling .

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling .
I am selling a beast Project BLackout account just for 10 USD the account had over 400 dollars invested in it already . I have two 120 HP characters for 30 Days and the Aug A3 for 30 days as well as the new PBIC Kriss for 30 days . The rank is 2 diamonds 3 patches ( whatever rank that is ) and the kdr on the account is 64 % . Post in this thread if you are interested .
I'll buy but I am sure as hell not going first, @ImaOwn
I can upload some pictures , and we can go through a middle man . Ill upload some pictures in a minute .
Quote Originally Posted by ImaOwn View Post
I can upload some pictures , and we can go through a middle man . Ill upload some pictures in a minute .
I would like to tv you if possible? see everything fully ect :3 just pm me info to tv or post it here. @ImaOwn
Okay let me download teamviewer then ill post when ready
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us