Name Change

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Name Change
Hey guys,,
I got zp today and i need to change my ign so any ideas for the new one?
PS: How to make the question mark in the ign?
._]i[K]i]ll[

That was my choice
will maybe make it like this : ]I*[T]i-ME
if I ever change my name it will be BabyMonki
Imakeyoumoan. xD
So for the question mark please?
W_H_A_T?

This name is cool change it if you want
I dont like the name suggetions you get at MPGH. Its mostly full of [_* or ? and really random or overused.
This is my choice

GotFriedRice?
iDie? PSNot Used Yet)
This is the code for the question mark:
۞

Please thank me
Quote Originally Posted by HLY- View Post
This is the code for the question mark:
۞

Please thank me
shut up you fail
Quote Originally Posted by ExoTeRn View Post
shut up you fail
ajajjhaahahhahahaha LMFAO that was lame
Just think of a name yourself?
I'm gonna change my name to Temperrr
Maybe you make it : TemperrrJr
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us