Need A Hack Asap!
Hey Guy!
So i was having fun Almost killing everyone in CA eu But yesterday combat arms got updated/patched now all of my hacks are worthless they all crash my game when i enter it can someone plz make a hack thats non crash-able!
It must Atleast Consist The Following Hacks!
1)Wall Hack
2)Speed Hack
3)Charms
4)Instant reSpawn
5)Fly
6)Aim Bot
7)No Reload
8)No Recoil
9)No weapon Rang
!0)Name Tags
Optional Hacks!
1)Room Crasher
2)Aimbot (Head,Nuts)
3)Rapid Fire
4)Spammer
5)Auto Kick
6)Put Anything You Like
Plz REply Fast I really Need This Type Of Hack Urgently!
Thanks
P.S:I use Combat arms Eu
So i was having fun Almost killing everyone in CA eu But yesterday combat arms got updated/patched now all of my hacks are worthless they all crash my game when i enter it can someone plz make a hack thats non crash-able!
It must Atleast Consist The Following Hacks!
1)Wall Hack
2)Speed Hack
3)Charms
4)Instant reSpawn
5)Fly
6)Aim Bot
7)No Reload
8)No Recoil
9)No weapon Rang
!0)Name Tags
Optional Hacks!
1)Room Crasher
2)Aimbot (Head,Nuts)
3)Rapid Fire
4)Spammer
5)Auto Kick
6)Put Anything You Like

Plz REply Fast I really Need This Type Of Hack Urgently!
Thanks

P.S:I use Combat arms Eu
