AngrySolvedF!$%^&^ BACKD00R / HELP ME

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
F!$%^&^ BACKD00R / HELP ME
ANY ONE HELP ME EVERY TIME I OPEN ANY .EXE IT SEND ME TO BACKD00R PROFILE PAGE & THE Application DOESN'T WORK

AFTER I USED HIS HACK I CANT OPEN ANY Application EXCEPT GOOGLE CHORME HELP ME

IT SEND ME TO THIS LINK : View Profile: BACKD00R - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME


---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

no ONE goNNA hElP mE ?
maby it is an virus. start a virus scan to check.
Quote Originally Posted by ellordomar1 View Post
ANY ONE HELP ME EVERY TIME I OPEN ANY .EXE IT SEND ME TO BACKD00R PROFILE PAGE & THE Application DOESN'T WORK

AFTER I USED HIS HACK I CANT OPEN ANY Application EXCEPT GOOGLE CHORME HELP ME

IT SEND ME TO THIS LINK : View Profile: BACKD00R - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME


---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

no ONE goNNA hElP mE ?
When you inject the hack, your browser opens up to BACKD00R's page, show a SS? And what applications?
SAME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It opens up BACKD00R's profile when it starts, that's normal obviously.

His hack is patched already though. Wait for a new release of his.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?