i know now c++ but now i need to know how to make a DLL injector but i dont know something about DLLs. (is it the same as c++ or is it different) tutorials please.
I'm not to familiar on this subject but a .DLL (Dynamic Link Library) is a extension to a executable application (I'm not too sure.)
Yes, You will need to learn C++ to create an injector.
Thing is there are a LOT of good free injectors and i don't see the reason of creating one.
Hi ^^
sry if this is too late
I have a working DLL INJECTOR for u , look at my "simple" CF Base It´s with an Injector
PCeumel
Your injector crash...
ye u must change the CreateRemoteThread xD
replace by ? Sorry but it's the beginning for me. Yes beginning about the dll...
They are in VB tho... You can search for some VB to C++ translator... but if you know a bit o VB and C++ it's easy to translate
I saw that but i want inject in blackshot.exe... But don't work for blackshot.exe
the idea is simple
write the allocate some memory in the target process
write the dll full path in it
create a remote thread with LoadLibraryA as start address and the allocated memory as the parameter