I got a 1LT4 nothing special, beside perm ACR. I will let it go for cheap if you want.
How much u talkin'
@Rajon Rondo 10k I have all info. I just wanna get rid of it because I just need NX. MM will be used if you want.
i have a MAJ2, at like 86%+. literally, nothing special about it at all. willing to do 20k nx
20k? This guy was selling his maj3 for 17.. I'd rather do that sorry If i take his deal
20k NX for this ? We can barter.
Rank: MSG 1
Kdr: 0.96 ( 500 kills for a 1.0 Kdr )
Perm Items: Orginal Deckland ( bought for 20k NX ) and M416 CQB ( bought for 25k NX )
I can give you the full info
I can go first , then when you give me the Nx , i can give you the security questions' answers so you can change your email to that.
30 dollars in paypal? For a good account ill show pics and more on msn. What is your msn or skype?
I have an account that is 2lt 2 with a perm m416cqb and over 100k gp. I have never hacked on this account. This account is also the leader of a clan with an emblem. I will take offers. You can check out the account here: Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action