CubeOne's Free Client
This is CubeOnes new client, works with current version ENJOY.
Credits: CubeOne
_Current Features_
- Autoaim with manual override on left click
- Aimbot toggle with I
- Autonexus at 30% hp
- Noclipping [toggable with left click]
- No ally particle effects
- No debuffs [Blind/Paralyze/Bleed/Confuse]
How to use:
1. Download
2. Drag the .swf into browser address bar
Once again I hope you enjoy, and please thank
Virus scans:
-Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/file/9c7e...is/1340335318/ⓘ
-Virus Chief: CubeClient.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
@Austin @Blitz

Credits: CubeOne
_Current Features_
- Autoaim with manual override on left click
- Aimbot toggle with I
- Autonexus at 30% hp
- Noclipping [toggable with left click]
- No ally particle effects
- No debuffs [Blind/Paralyze/Bleed/Confuse]
How to use:
1. Download
2. Drag the .swf into browser address bar
Once again I hope you enjoy, and please thank

Virus scans:
-Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/file/9c7e...is/1340335318/ⓘ
-Virus Chief: CubeClient.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
@Austin @Blitz

