QuestionSolvedWebsite currently unavailable [Problem]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Website currently unavailable [Problem]
Hi,

I have a problem,
The problem is when i submit mpgh page.
I get this problem..

Picture explain:




How I can solve it?
Is there a solution?

Thanks,
Regards
I've been getting that for the past little while too. I think the server host is just having some issues.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I've been getting that for the past little while too. I think the server host is just having some issues.
Maybe
/msg2short
It was happening to me earlier but it stopped..... probably just little issues.
Those are just some server issues, you can't 'solve' it.
Usually this shouldn't last for too long
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us