[TUTORIAL]Bypassing any ban, forever.

Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
I'm surprised you didn't get banned, what injector were you using?
problably some unknown one...(maybe)
anyways, i wish these just joined n00bs would STFU AND GTFO MPGH.
i'll try this...and tell you guys if it work, if you guys can hook me up with a decent asm code injector, the rest i can figure out already, not to mention i have access to a webhost
yay vega your on MPGH again!!
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
yay vega your on MPGH again!!
i never left, i just posted in the gunbound section for the time being XD
gonna be playing warrock a bit more now
Seriously, I've seen you floating around the forum.
???
hmm maybe I disunderstood something, but what shod do this programm, does make that i could ban anymore or hardware ban please help.
Those are the default pb files, I am working on a program that replaces addresses in some of the dll's that some of you fucked up. That is all. Don't get excited, you can still be banned.
yeah. i get a blank ban pop up.
edit warrock.exe im pretty sure that will bypass it, not pbcl and etc.
dont you think dave would have already?..... pb detects changes in the client and the updater sets everything back to the same before launching if file sizes are different, or the game just crashes
you edit one thing in the files and pb screws you...
Pretty much, although we are working to correct this.
no furtiv the "dll" files u can blank and it wont matter.
I don't think he was referring to the dlls
Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?