SmileRate my acc plz :)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Rate my acc plz :)
im wanna how good is my acc . please rate from 1-10
Z8Games

u guys can join my clan if u want to but u have to be at least second lt (yellow bar) in order to join . my clan rank 67 so yea lets the rating begin
Good Honor and Good K.D Weapons re not bad too i rate 9/10
9/10 , no honorable ribbon, nice sterling though

I know this clan too, all viet
Quote Originally Posted by iNeedHax* View Post
9/10 , no honorable ribbon, nice sterling though

I know this clan too, all viet

lol cuz back then i was a loyal member of MPGH thats why but i stopped using h3k for a long time already
Quote Originally Posted by boyrent2 View Post
lol cuz back then i was a loyal member of MPGH thats why but i stopped using h3k for a long time already
9/10 and i was like sadly and stopped using them for good nice weapons but did u get them all by charging zp or ******s which is the better way ?
10/10
me
10/10
I lOVE iT
9/10 No Honorable ...
9 out of 10
9-10
no honrable = noob hak
I give it 9 / 10
*Lack of rare weapons: ex: xmas/hallowen weaps
*Banned before
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?