Combat Arms Module Dumper

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by jose91598 View Post
Not working for me....i follow the instructions and push dump but it just stays frozen help please?

EDIT: NVM it works (sorry for posting again....I cant edit my last post!) thanks
No worries, i merged both your posts.
Sorry for bumping...

Bug when dumping Engine.exe on CAEU. : freeze
This doesnt dump correctly. It keeps the original file.
Freezes when I try to dump Engine.exe .
Ahh , the most important part and I can't dump it .
Great ._.
Quote Originally Posted by ZinisterCoder View Post
Freezes when I try to dump Engine.exe .
Ahh , the most important part and I can't dump it .
Great ._.
Don't press refresh when you want to dump Engine. Just dump it right away after Alt+Tabbing out of the game.
Nice Release , keep it up !
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?