SolvedCrossFire Patcher Doesnt load, and wont update

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Patcher Doesnt load, and wont update
I've Launched Crossfire, and sometime's The Patcher wont load, and if i does, it freeze's, I've gotten past it once before by closing it and opening multiple time's, I've also tried the Self Update In the CF folder. It doesnt help.
Happened after the new update?
Try running it from patcher_cf.exe as administrator.
If you have a fast internet , Re-download/install is always a fix.
Try to restart your PC if you have this problem , i was have the same but when i restart my PC the problem solved
Updates always come with bugs to begin with. Try doing a fresh installation of crossfire again. Do uninstall crossfire, then go into C:\Program Files and delete the remnants of the Z8Games folder. Then install crossfire again.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?