Urgent Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Urgent Help
I have just finished making a program in vb and want to know how to make it into a .exe file. I have not saved it yet and im running version 2010 Ultimate. I know this isnt in the right section but nobody would help me if I placed it there.
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
I have just finished making a program in vb and want to know how to make it into a .exe file. I have not saved it yet and im running version 2010 Ultimate. I know this isnt in the right section but nobody would help me if I placed it there.
Build / Compile
Wrong section : Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Click the little green play button -_- Then click build and publish.
Thanks but you guys didnt need to act like it was obvious because Im new to this.
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
Thanks but you guys didnt need to act like it was obvious because Im new to this.
I'm sorry. It was the wrong section and thought it was common knowledge. Was your problem solved?
Quote Originally Posted by StupidFuck View Post
I'm sorry. It was the wrong section and thought it was common knowledge. Was your problem solved?
I was talking on how to make my file into a .exe. And I posted it on the top saying I already knew that it was the wrong section...
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
I was talking on how to make my file into a .exe. And I posted it on the top saying I already knew that it was the wrong section...
You click "Save project.." or whatever it says then go into your VB folder click debug and it you should see your program mate.
Quote Originally Posted by Kwuest View Post
You click "Save project.." or whatever it says then go into your VB folder click debug and it you should see your program mate.
If he didn't debug, it wouldn't be there. Hence me telling him to debug.
Im confused now...
Quote Originally Posted by Luckyace View Post
Im confused now...
When your on VB click the green arrow and them close the program and save it them gow to your VB folder and click debug and gowto your prowgram.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us