Postcheap XBOX controller

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
cheap XBOX controller
So people, my controllers' LB button broke. Yes i know you can repair it sometimes, mine however totally broke off. I raged on bf3 and hit it against the wall lolz. So here i'm asking for some cheap ways to get a new xbox controller. Stuff that could work in europe since most of the best i found is US only. By cheap i mean less than 20 euro.
I think Xbox controllers are universal so they would work in any region but I would start with Ebay.
Gamestop makes their own controllers, i find them to feel cheap, but they are generally are cheaper than the regular ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I think Xbox controllers are universal so they would work in any region
i meant sites/places that are in europe, there are some sites that are for US only. But anyway, i'll check gamestop and ebay. Even if i dont really trust ebay.
Razer Onza is cheap, but wired and horrible quality. It's amazing to play with for the couple of weeks it actually works though.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?