2 new sigs for yall

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
2 new sigs for yall
some more stock work, i made 2 different styles, i also tried to add some text
Numero uno:

Numero dos:
I like the first(kind off) I hate the 2nd one though. 7/10 on first 4/10 on 2nd.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I like the first(kind off) I hate the 2nd one though. 7/10 on first 4/10 on 2nd.
Rlly? i like the second one more then the first, the first one is reeeeeeealy simple
first a lot better the secound one looks like the guy got a black eye

7.3/10

3.4/10
hate the first hate ot hate it hate it but...

love the second 1 wuv it wuv it wuv it

1st 1 is crap 2cnd 1 is l33t
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
hate the first hate ot hate it hate it but...

love the second 1 wuv it wuv it wuv it
yay hyak, whys everyone hatin on the second one?
its his face and the coulors
I like 2nd and rreally dont like 1st its Plain
I hate the second meh, It looks like you just used a cloud brushes and covered the back groudn set it to a blueish setting and spllattered a bit.

5/10 first

3/10 2nd
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I hate the second meh, It looks like you just used a cloud brushes and covered the back groudn set it to a blueish setting and spllattered a bit.

5/10 first

3/10 2nd
naw i use overlays, theyr better
I know the tutorial you used on the 2nd.
Try not to use the resources +mw.Shuya provided, try to use your own.
2nd one could be better, the big square really throws the whole sig off though.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
I know the tutorial you used on the 2nd.
Try not to use the resources +mw.Shuya provided, try to use your own.
2nd one could be better, the big square really throws the whole sig off though.
lol i get photoshoppers block or whatever you call it all the time i need some tuts once in a while
Boom boom shaka-laka boom.

7/10

Don't hate.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?