SolvedMOJANG Logo Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MOJANG Logo Problem
So recently i've been freezing on the white minecraft screen with the MOJANG logo on it.
I've tried EVERYTHING.
I tried redownloading Minecraft.
I tried deleting minecraft.jar, jinput.jar, my bin folder, my .minecraft folder.
I tried redownloading and reinstalling Java again.
I tried using a client
I tried replacing my minecraft.jar with my friends.
I tried running minecraft as admin
I tried changing the compatibilities

I tried like almost everything and still i freeze on the MOJANG logo screen.
Anyone got a solution? PLEASE.
Btw, I'm using the NODUS 8.4 for a while now and today it freezes on the MOJANG screen. I even tried using a different client but didnt work.
I have Windows Vista 32-bit.
Man ... you guys are so HELPFUL.
compatability issues probably.
I think I remember having this at one point.

Try updating your graphics card, that could possibly fix the problem. If that doesn't work, clean up your computer as you could have too much clutter that Minecraft can't even run.
You have no modifications installed, correct?
Well, i solved this problem through luck. o_o. I just opened up Combat Arms, and since that wasnt loading for some odd reason, I took out my Pen tablet, a Genius tablet, and started moving my pen around. Turns out, Combat Arms started to load the second i used that pen. I closed Combat arms and started minecraft and it work perfectly. So the problem was my newly installed Genius Tablet. LOL.
Erm

Congrats.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?