luccss Selection CANA
Patchedluccss Selection CANA
Approved!!
Fast update and fast aprove !! 
I make new detours for this version for test

I make new detours for this version for test

Awesome Hack release.
Sweet hack <3
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !
Post results please i´m not tested on win7 64 bits
Thank you!!
Works Windows7 64 Bit with PerX Injector.
Great hack if you ask me, what did you change btw? Also I suggest adding Aimbot, would be a big hit
and I also want it. Anyways it's all up to you. Sweet hack if you ask me. All I want is add NPC OPK
, Aimbot could be added later but if you're going to release another hack into the hack then I suggest Aimbot first but it all depends on you. Thanks for the great hack.
Great hack if you ask me, what did you change btw? Also I suggest adding Aimbot, would be a big hit
and I also want it. Anyways it's all up to you. Sweet hack if you ask me. All I want is add NPC OPK
, Aimbot could be added later but if you're going to release another hack into the hack then I suggest Aimbot first but it all depends on you. Thanks for the great hack.Nice release, hope to see new features, Possibly weapon range + activation distance! Other than that nice!
Nice update!
off topic: @BACKD00R Check PM's
Nice update!
off topic: @BACKD00R Check PM's
Fast release, nice work
Amazing Hack once Again Luccss 
Working Windows 7 64-bit.

Working Windows 7 64-bit.
Yeah works in 64bit win7
Nice hack!
Nice hack!
Nice hack! Would be amazing if you added Rapid Fire / Weapon Range =D. All in all AMAZING HACKS!
Looks amazing, still can't get it to work though 

This thread is closed for replies.
