QuestionWhat is the difference?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
What is the difference?
I dont understand what the big difference between combat arms europe and regular combat arms is. I know that part of it is because there are many languages in the world but... What about combat arms india, combat arms mexica and australia and all of those things?
Ask Nexon.
lol.. i think they should make the NA version for all of those that down have their own version..
Quote Originally Posted by sethclant48 View Post
I dont understand what the big difference between combat arms europe and regular combat arms is. I know that part of it is because there are many languages in the world but... What about combat arms india, combat arms mexica and australia and all of those things?
CA EU is just english, like the other CA, there is no CA india.
The only difference was that CA NA was a little ahead of us (more maps, guns) but that's not really anymore
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?