Pet Expiration
Some people have noticed that with V.83, if you !item certain pets, that they will be expired. Also, most people haven't fixed the Water of Life quest in Ellinia so I decided to release a simple solution.
1.Spawn a pet.
2.Open MySql and open your "inventoryitems" chart. (See green circle)
3. Scroll down your character's ID rows until you find your expired pet's ID (ex- Blue/White Husky - 5000037)
4.Under "expiration", you will see that your pet's expiration has a -1. (see orange circle)
5.Simply place a number similar to the other pets. For example, I owned a regular husky whose ID Expiration was 1317703670119 (see yellow circle) and replaced my Blue Husky -1 to 1317703670120. (see purple circle)
Spoiler (Click to Hide)

To control it expiring, as well as any other normal nx, you can simply edit the appropriate WZ. I hope this helps and I will continue to search
1.Spawn a pet.
2.Open MySql and open your "inventoryitems" chart. (See green circle)
3. Scroll down your character's ID rows until you find your expired pet's ID (ex- Blue/White Husky - 5000037)
4.Under "expiration", you will see that your pet's expiration has a -1. (see orange circle)
5.Simply place a number similar to the other pets. For example, I owned a regular husky whose ID Expiration was 1317703670119 (see yellow circle) and replaced my Blue Husky -1 to 1317703670120. (see purple circle)
Spoiler (Click to Hide)

To control it expiring, as well as any other normal nx, you can simply edit the appropriate WZ. I hope this helps and I will continue to search