CHEAPEST ELO PUSH

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAPEST ELO PUSH
Hi guys,

I'm selling the elo boost up to 2.1k rating.

Price:
0-1400 8 euro / 100 elo
1400-1500 10 euro / 100 elo
1500-1600 12 euro / 100 elo
1600-1700 15 euro / 100 elo
1700-1800 20 euro / 100 elo
1800-1900 25 euro / 100 elo
1900-2000 30 euro / 100 elo
2000-2100 40 euro / 100 elo

skype: balu36666

ONLY EU
scam.. too simple not to be
Nice name, posts, and atleast give screenshots of your elo.
looking for customers

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Hi,

I'm an experienced lol player and i have season1 2000+ elo, season2 2700+ elo.

I am doing some boost. I have done it before successfully, on many accounts.

So here is the prices :
Bronze League
Bronze V - IV 15 €
Bronze IV - III 15 €
Bronze III - II 15 €
Bronze II - I 15 €
Bronze I - Silver V 20 €

Silver League
Silver V - Silver IV 20 €
Silver IV - III 20 €
Silver III - II 20 €
Silver II - I 20 €
Silver I - Gold V 25 €

Gold League
Gold V - IV 25 €
Gold IV - III 25 €
Gold III - II 25 €
Gold II - I 25 €
Gold I - Platin V 35 €

Platinum League
Platinum V - IV 40 €
Platinum IV - III 45 €
Platinum III - II 50 €
Platinum II - I 55 €
Platinum I - Diamond V 65 €

Diamond League
Diamond V - IV 75 €
Diamond IV - III 85 €
Diamond III - II 110 €
Diamond II - I 130 €
Diamond I - Challanger 250 €

Payment: Paypal,Paysafecard,Credit card,Moneybookers
lol this guy must be high or something.
pics or it didn't happen.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us