[REQUEST] Chams

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[REQUEST] Chams
Ok, so I was wondering if someone could just make a regular chams hack. I don't need no recoil, no spread, and other features I just want a bare chams hack. So if any one could make one It would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt1243 View Post
what the hell are u talking about
And why the hell does he post a link to a picture in every post? BTW, there is a chams hack out, but it has a trojan on it.
go make one becasue i know no one will just make chams for u just use the simple chams one and only turn on the chams dude it aint that hard.
what r u talking about oh never mind the chams ok sorry.
everyone shut the fuck up
you want chams?

go learn C++
if you cant wait.
mindtek shut up learning c++ is hard
LOL I WANT CHAMS TO BUT IM TO LAZY TO MAKE 1 srry 4 caps
Everyone wants chams, this is all I have saw in since MPGH and SimpleChams got patched
C++ takes years to master, you cant just type "chams:1".
exactly im trying to learn it and shits confusing
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us