Zyzz of SPM and FSP presents: 454

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
/Approved .
Brandon gusta
me gusta :3
Looks good so far, keep it up.
Everyone's just saying that it's good. I WANT CRITICISM! I want to improve menz
I really like the contrast on this, but I think that your silver is a bit oversaturated, and the body and the top shoulder don't quite match but you did a good job at blending it. What I do to make those match is extract the shoulder piece, flip it upside down then move it above the corresponding part of the L9. Make your texture on top of that then apply it, and shove the shoulder back down to where it's supposed to be. It blends a ton better for the effort required.
@TemptAsian
you never cease to amaze me.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
@TemptAsian
you never cease to amaze me.
It's nothing special. Pretty simple imo.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


It's nothing special. Pretty simple imo.
But the fact that it can look simple, and REALLY clean at the same time is something most people can't do.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


But the fact that it can look simple, and REALLY clean at the same time is something most people can't do.
Just visualise what you want That's what I always do. Sometimes i can't pull off what I visualise tho
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?