[SIGGY SHOP] KyleRease Art-Work

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[KyleRease Art Work] Request Here :)


1st RULE
• I RESPECT OTHER SIGGY MAKERS. I ONLY ALLOW 1 SIGGY FOR 2WEEKS (ONE FORUM ACCOUNT) BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST AGAIN.

• IF YOU HAVE A SIGGY ALREADY AND MADE BY SOMEONE I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST BEC. MAKING SIGGY IS NOT EASY AND I RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE WHO MADE THEM.

• NO SPAMMING.

Post full detail that you want on your siggy.
[I'll IGNORE those who DONT want to WAIT]

TYPE: ( ANIMATED ) or ( FIX )
NAME:
TEXT:
COLOR:
BACKGROUND:
Thats all


SIGGY COLLECTIONS
 
Click to View






Quote Originally Posted by kylerease View Post


1st RULE
• I RESPECT OTHER SIGGY MAKERS. I ONLY ALLOW 1 SIGGY FOR 2WEEKS (ONE FORUM ACCOUNT) BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST AGAIN.

• IF YOU HAVE A SIGGY ALREADY AND MADE BY SOMEONE I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST BEC. MAKING SIGGY IS NOT EASY AND I RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE WHO MADE THEM.

• NO SPAMMING.

Post full detail that you want on your siggy.
[I'll IGNORE those who DONT want to WAIT]

TYPE: ( ANIMATED ) or ( FIX )
NAME:
TEXT:
COLOR:
BACKGROUND:
Thats all


SIGGY COLLECTIONS
 
Click to View






can u make for me signature with black border and good font download my avatar and make it signature and with specially font write : ALi Bafra Please AND Make A SPecial Photoghraphy LOGO WITH Perfect LOGO With ALi Samier Photoghraphy Pls and i will give vouches rep+Thank
Bai
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?