Remove Number Sequence
Ok so I wasn't sure where to ask this but I guess there may be a program that can help me, I have a txt file with a url in each line. Over 37,000 of them. Like this
1. www.blablabl.com
2. www.moreblabla.com
3. www.bla.com
37238. www.blabla.com
Im trying to find a way to remove each number and fall stop for everyline, I would imagine there is a simple way to do it but for the life of me I can't figure out a way. Any ideas?
1. www.blablabl.com
2. www.moreblabla.com
3. www.bla.com
37238. www.blabla.com
Im trying to find a way to remove each number and fall stop for everyline, I would imagine there is a simple way to do it but for the life of me I can't figure out a way. Any ideas?

I just want to get rid of the numbers and fallstop after the number so im left with just the urls/links :/