ExclamationCrow v1 ; Rez Extractor

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Crow v1 ; Rez Extractor
Crow v1
Rez Extractor
By: Fatal
Special Thanks To: Arch Enemy, and Serge Morel

How do I use Crow?
Simply download and extract the program to the desktop. Open it up Click Files, and then press Open to Extract. Search for your desired .rez, and it will extract it for you.

Is Crow Safe?
Well here are the virus scans, my programs are always safe and ready to use.


What are Crow's Features?
  • Easy .Rez Extracting
  • Small Size


Crow Screen Shots?

What are the requirements to run Crow?


@aeronyx @BACKD00R @Polo @Drake
Crow v1_mpgh.net.zip72 KB · 136 downloads Scanning…
Already have RezXtract, but this looks nice. +rep
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Already have RezXtract, but this looks nice. +rep
Both works fine with me
I like the border, and isn't this the wrong section.
Damn finally, an alternative to rezXtract.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Approved!!!
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ray4139 View Post
I like the border, and isn't this the wrong section.
Well thats my Windows 7 Theme. And no is not. This is the .Rez Section. And this is a .Rez Extractor so yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by kubi07 View Post
Damn finally, an alternative to rezXtract.
[COLOR="Silver"]
me gusta dat GUI
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
it looks the same....
rezxtract has no black and no icons.

OT: Looks nicer, but both get the job done
Finally something unique!

Creds to you!
Lol I hope you guys like it
wat does this extracter do?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

I NEED AN injector and a tutouiral on how to inject
Quote Originally Posted by bono6270 View Post
wat does this extracter do?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

I NEED AN injector and a tutouiral on how to inject
Go look through the tutorial section since you obviously have no remote idea of what you are doing.
I am making A Mod Development Kit that have:
.Rez Inject
DTX Convert
.Rez Merger
.Rez Extractor
Photoshop Plugins
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?