HS Bypass - WarRock

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
If used will this bypass allow the hooking of DIP? I haven't opened ollydebug yet to check the address, but I thought I would ask the question anyway for a quick reply
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
If used will this bypass allow the hooking of DIP? I haven't opened ollydebug yet to check the address, but I thought I would ask the question anyway for a quick reply
I was asking myself the same thing, i think it's time for me to get off my lazy ass and try.
^ He's right.
But why not using Midfunction hook?
Its much better cuz wit hbypass will get pacthed soon!
It will not get patched soon. & I was asking disav the same question why he made it public. He said he wanted to ruin somebody. So yea it's public now. Pretty sure he have another one in store. & thanks for saying that @Xipher2.0 @Xipher.
These Noobs now a days think they know everything. Talking about Disa wouldn't release. Anyways, @Xipher @Xipher2.0 get on msn.
As he said, i am on msn.
Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
does this work ?
Of course it works.
but not for ca lol



Code:
 #define Addy1 0x1000ABC8
 #define Addy2 0x100747DA
 #define Addy3 0x10090CF7

int HkShield(void)

{
	while (true)
	if (GetModuleHandleA("EHSvc.dll")){

while (true){
	
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy1), (void *)"\x74\x15", 2);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy2), (void *)"\xC3", 1);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy3), (void *)"\x03\xD2", 2);
}
}
return 0;
}
crash after loading
Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
but not for ca lol



Code:
 #define Addy1 0x1000ABC8
 #define Addy2 0x100747DA
 #define Addy3 0x10090CF7

int HkShield(void)

{
	while (true)
	if (GetModuleHandleA("EHSvc.dll")){

while (true){
	
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy1), (void *)"\x74\x15", 2);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy2), (void *)"\xC3", 1);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy3), (void *)"\x03\xD2", 2);
}
}
return 0;
}
crash after loading
Working fine for me ^^
However I still didnt fix my crashing after 5 mins problem, just extended the time lol(Im to lazy to encrypt strings stfu).
Quote Originally Posted by wraithkilla View Post
but not for ca lol



Code:
 #define Addy1 0x1000ABC8
 #define Addy2 0x100747DA
 #define Addy3 0x10090CF7

int HkShield(void)

{
	while (true)
	if (GetModuleHandleA("EHSvc.dll")){

while (true){
	
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy1), (void *)"\x74\x15", 2);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy2), (void *)"\xC3", 1);
MemEdit((PVOID)(Addy3), (void *)"\x03\xD2", 2);
}
}
return 0;
}
crash after loading
Well It's working for me.
Do you have sig for these?

#define Addy1 0x1000ABC8
#define Addy2 0x100747DA
#define Addy3 0x10090CF7

can someone upload ca & wr EHSvc.dll ?
You can't(shouldn't) make a static address for a dll, instead use what was in the first post Base + offset, @wraithkilla what OS are you using?
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
You can't(shouldn't) make a static address for a dll, instead use what was in the first post Base + offset, @wraithkilla what OS are you using?
using W7-x64

but i got it working now

thanks anyway
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?