Quicker Item Drop Rates

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Quicker Item Drop Rates
Hi all! I have a few Idle accounts that I run (pic related). Well basically, when I found out that you still 'find' items while the item server is down, as well as when you are on just a LAN game, that perhaps the timer for Item drops is client side/manipulable. Why not get one of those speed hack programs (speed windows clock) and see if we can just get our weeks worth of items semi-instantly?

Possible or no? Seems like it's too obvious to be a real thing.

Thanks!

lzWUM.png198 KB · 35 downloads
This won't work because the item drop times are server-sided meaning that you can't increase or decrease their time client-side.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberProdigy View Post
This won't work because the item drop times are server-sided meaning that you can't increase or decrease their time client-side.
I'm curious, then, on how we still get new items when the item server is down? Maybe it actually came up briefly to give the item? haha. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by deltr View Post
I'm curious, then, on how we still get new items when the item server is down? Maybe it actually came up briefly to give the item? haha. Thanks!
I'm not even sure that you get drops when the item server is down. I idled all last night and I didn't get any items and I'm 90% sure that I'm not at my drop limit.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberProdigy View Post
I'm not even sure that you get drops when the item server is down. I idled all last night and I didn't get any items and I'm 90% sure that I'm not at my drop limit.
That's odd, because last night I got 2-3 weapons and 4 incinerated barn door plank/burnt goldfishies on each of my accounts
Quote Originally Posted by deltr View Post
That's odd, because last night I got 2-3 weapons and 4 incinerated barn door plank/burnt goldfishies on each of my accounts
Not exactly sure but I know for sure that it is server-sided and using Cheat Engine to increase the process speed will not let you get drops any more quickly.

EDIT: Could you link me to that idler? It looks a lot better then the other ones on here!
What is that program? May I "SEE" it?
Yes i would like to get this program too
Yea looks nice. although its really easy with -textmode
Hey do you mind giving me this Idle program? Would help alot,
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?