PatchedBACKD00R - Wallhack + OHK Knife + See Ghosts

Posts 166–180 of 182 · Page 12 of 13
Dont use Faith Injector get hack took detected make sure ur using a noob acc now banning will be occurring if not
Your account was been blocked permanently. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by jackyk View Post
Undetected
what injector? i used perx and radar. both dont work
no working with radar injector hack detected noob. I Think the .dll is detected Please make a new hack backd00r please I beg you
Hack Works Perfect , i Use With FInject , Works on 2 / 7 / 2012 .

BTW Thanks @BACKD00R , Keep The Good Work Up
@ComeT0Death Where Are You ? In CF NA , EU etc I Just Used FInject And It Does Not Work Detected
Quote Originally Posted by RaahRyan View Post
@ComeT0Death Where Are You ? In CF NA , EU etc I Just Used FInject And It Does Not Work Detected
CrossFire NA , But Sound.dll In CrossFire Folder ,2) Inject SndDrv.Dll 3) Message Will Appear Press Enter , 4 ) Enjoy hack But no Will Be Sound of guns
FInject or this hack is detected now hack tool detected and banned last second account!
ComeT0Death you liar my account banned because tell me work this hack.
Guys be patient...Hack is DETECTED Moderator's will close it.Stop Spamming about this,just dont use it....it isn't so much dificult
Quote Originally Posted by armenos View Post
Guys be patient...Hack is DETECTED Moderator's will close it.Stop Spamming about this,just dont use it....it isn't so much dificult
And you don't think we don't consider that post a spam? Whatever you say a spammer does his job. A troller trolls a spammer spams. A hack gets detected and now we have our legit time. (Im more pro than I thought I was playing legit O_O)
Posts 166–180 of 182 · Page 12 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?