SolvedBlack Screen

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Black Screen
HELP ME PLEASE.Every time I try and join Vindication [Cronus- Server] It says Logging in.. then I get a black screen. Why? I've tried Force Update, re installing minecraft, re installing java, get rid of all mods, restart computer, try a different account. It still gives me a black screen! So please help me, but this does not happen to me on my singleplayer worlds or any other multiplayer worlds. So can anyone please tell me whats going on?!?!?!? @Polo @Rigby @Psychotic
HELP PLEASE
Yea, I know, I'd love to join but the black screen is killing me!! I even ran CCleaner twice!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

NVM WOOT I JOINED IN THANKS
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Yea, I know, I'd love to join but the black screen is killing me!! I even ran CCleaner twice!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

NVM WOOT I JOINED IN THANKS
Grats brah .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us