Thumbs upSelling my Battlenet Account WoW & D3 Included

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Selling my Battlenet Account WoW & D3 Included $100
I have had my battlenet account for years. I was a big WoW gamer, I have paid for every expansion up the the Lich King. I have a lvl 80 Death knight with Epic gear. Also a Shadow Priest around lvl 74 and a couple more chars lvl 50 below. I don't play WoW any more and don't have the game installed since it takes up to much space on my PC so i wouldn't be able to tell you any more info on my chars and what server they are in. I also have Diablo 3 which i bought it the week it came out, I played the game for about a month and didn't like it. I have a lvl 50 Daemon Hunter with nice gear. So im selling my Battlenet account with both D3 & WoW Im accepting both money or Runescape Gold/Items. Id let this account go for at least $100.

Diablo3 $60
WoW $60
WoW The burning crusade $60
WoW Wrath of the lich King $60
Total of 240$

Asking for ABOUT $100 or best offer
Uploaded picture of my account Look at Image Below.

bummmp......
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?