PostHow to Appeal. [Getting unbanned, unsuspended]

PollWas this helpful?
125 votes · pick one or more
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by thugiegee View Post
WAAAAAAAAXXXXXXX PLEASE HELP ASAP... I need to know if there is anyway i could get my banned appealed from ad spamming?... please hit me back up mang
No, the issue with Spamming ad's is that they have a visual proof of it. There is ways around hacking with like aimbots and everything but a paper trail is impossible. Now if you only did it for one day the only thing I suggest doing is saying that you had a autotyper on and you logged in and you have to leave to go to a dinner er something.
Or you can just get unbanned by writhing a well structred ticket asking another chance to play. That what i did before, they actually unbanned me.
Quote Originally Posted by yankolo View Post
Or you can just get unbanned by writhing a well structred ticket asking another chance to play. That what i did before, they actually unbanned me.
This would completely work however most hackers have been banned multiple times and after marking up a rap sheet its hard to just say "sorry Nexon let me ride your dick and balls one more time please I promise I will do it good this time"
Thanks for the information. Good to know in case I run into trouble.
I am surprise this thread is still open. :0

@MrHackster No problem thank you for your response. @Trailmixer227 I am unsure if this still works, so please be aware I have not try'd it in a long time. @razer14 That works to but sometimes you run into the issue they will ban you later on for no reason.

I will test this to see if it still works and I will update this post.
Thanks for the article... when I got banned I messaged them and said that my account had been hacked but I recovered the account and changed my password. It took them a while to respond, but they finally unbanned me.
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?