Can Anyone help me step by step how to make a simple Rez hack with no recoil and wall.
REz DETCTED ?
You're gonna learn C++ by buying some C++ tutorial books to read and learn... I don't know much even if I do make a hack, my friends will help me. You can buy those books at Ebay, Amazon... etc.
I think you also need CFREZ.exe, which is not a free program. You can buy it from somebody... with that program.
Try contacting Rez Modding NL. He has CFREZ.
CFREZ is extremely important to .REZ modders.
P.S.: No Recoil is really hard to code now... unless you have the undetected source code. Z8Games will soon patch ALL the hacks on CF (rumor)
And that's awesome I wish hacking will end on CF... but that's bad news to legit hackers.
Thank you for support,but first i dont want to hack CF Na or CF Ph or CH Eu. I want to get started and hack a new Cf server that was recently open and i need an old source code that works.Second i need to know what is CFRez.
Originally Posted by Crossfire Labs
You're gonna learn C++ by buying some C++ tutorial books to read and learn... I don't know much even if I do make a hack, my friends will help me. You can buy those books at Ebay, Amazon... etc.
I think you also need CFREZ.exe, which is not a free program. You can buy it from somebody... with that program.
Try contacting Rez Modding NL. He has CFREZ.
CFREZ is extremely important to .REZ modders.
P.S.: No Recoil is really hard to code now... unless you have the undetected source code. Z8Games will soon patch ALL the hacks on CF (rumor)
And that's awesome I wish hacking will end on CF... but that's bad news to legit hackers.
You don't need C++ for .REZ modding.
Originally Posted by iciici13
Thank you for support,but first i dont want to hack CF Na or CF Ph or CH Eu. I want to get started and hack a new Cf server that was recently open and i need an old source code that works.Second i need to know what is CFRez.
GL with that. Not a lot of people give out the necessary tools for .REZ modding. 'Source Code' relates to basically C++ hacking, not .REZ modding. If you want to code a hack for that game, you should learn C++ coding, then move onto crossfire hacking.