Sig request please.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Sig request please.
So my current avatar and sig is immature, so I'm gonna get them up to date!


Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature. if bf3 theme - SofaKingH4rd if summer theme I really dont know :s supprise me

Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.if bf3 theme then - Intense is my style if summer same as above supprise me :P

Size: The size of the signature in pixels.I don't know a good size for sigs, please make it how you feel.

Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract. Grunge for this one please.

Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image. game - bf3 or a image, happy image like sun, grass etc...

Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included. Bright colours.

Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.If bf3 theme, then bf3 soldiers/planes etc.. If happy,
maybe girls just laying down maybe

Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability. I'm new to this section so anyone will be good

Other Information: Anything else you think we should know
Heyy I made you this. Hope you like this.


I think it's a lil too big tho
@SofaKingH4rd
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
Heyy I made you this. Hope you like this.


I think it's a lil too big tho
@SofaKingH4rd
At least you actually made me one

Thanks bro, appreciate it
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?