Back To SF AGAIN!
Yo Guys, I know this is wrong section but
I missed u guys T^T
Im Back to MPGH... I dont know if u guys still remember me, i can remember y'all :P
Got caught by "Busy" and "Jailed" for 1years :P coz of Jailbreaking my PS3 my XboX360, SelfModding my Controller Making Pirate shit and etc...
They said that i get 1year coz im juz kid -.- i said suck my dick... They asked me how i did this all my own xD i said ask google haaha xD Seriously guys i got bill for almost $10,000
No kidding guys, :P Im juz glad im back
I missed u guys T^TIm Back to MPGH... I dont know if u guys still remember me, i can remember y'all :P
Got caught by "Busy" and "Jailed" for 1years :P coz of Jailbreaking my PS3 my XboX360, SelfModding my Controller Making Pirate shit and etc...
They said that i get 1year coz im juz kid -.- i said suck my dick... They asked me how i did this all my own xD i said ask google haaha xD Seriously guys i got bill for almost $10,000
No kidding guys, :P Im juz glad im back
