Xbox live and microsoft points

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox live and microsoft points
Xbox live cards=
12 month:40$
3 month:15$


Microsoft points=
4000:35$
1600:15$


Anybody interested add me on steam:awesomeness832
I will ACCEPT paypal.
I am also looking for anybody to trade with.

EDIT:Its hard for me to get skype friend requests because im afk sometimes so instead could you either post your skype here, add me on steam:godzdeadlyassasin, or contact my email: darkgamer267@hotmail.com. Thank you
add me at skype, thrinityx1
Added, I would like 1600 Microsoft Points.
Ok i added you strydezz. smack, I did not get you on my skype did you put my name right?
Quote Originally Posted by Aster Mac View Post
Anybody interested add me on steam:awesomeness832
Quote Originally Posted by Aster Mac View Post
add me on steam:godzdeadlyassasin
Why 2 different nicknames?
Ohh Smack is banned and also poeple say you scammer

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

awesomness832 is one i just made for this and the steam is my personal one I use to play with my friends and stuff.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

@LoNabboXD
are you interested in buying anything?
Quote Originally Posted by Aster Mac View Post
are you interested in buying anything?
Nope, was just checking this thread, there's rarely offers like those and it looked suspicious that you posted 2 different accounts, like if you copypasted the first part and wrote the second one.
Its all legit I just can earn gift cards from other sites but they dont give me paypal which is what i need
Do you have any Microsoft Points available.
Hmm whats ur skype.
I do have some points avaliable. Skype is awesomeness832
show proof, and get vouchs bro.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?