Selling Origin Account

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Origin Account
I'm selling my origin account, wich has BF3 + B2k (banned from PB you can play only on non-pb server, usefull if you want an account to cheat with) Crysis 2 NFS Hot Pursuit and Dragon Age II

All for: 60€/75$
I can get down the price fore 55€/70$

Paypal transfer, no other transfers!
After the payment i will send instantly Account Email and PWW!
Quote Originally Posted by -Phoenix- Wise View Post
I'm selling my origin account, wich has BF3 + B2k (banned from PB you can play only on non-pb server, usefull if you want an account to cheat with) Crysis 2 NFS Hot Pursuit and Dragon Age II

All for: 60€/75$
I can get down the price fore 55€/70$

Paypal transfer, no other transfers!
After the payment i will send instantly Account Email and PWW!
I will trade for my acc which has dead space 2 and 3. It also has bf3 and b2k and bad company 2. Wanna trade mines worth around $150 US
i will trade mine, i added you on MSN

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeastNZ View Post
Ok no trade then
I will trade mine, i added you on MSN, please do not kidnap me
Sexy, I will trade my account for us... Bf3 b2k, dead space 2 unbanned!
You go first bro?
You go first i have a better accout. Do u have msn @smigger
I never go first sorry bro.
Ok no trade then
Trade is still on, im not going first.
Then I close this trade
If you want to inform him again, use VM or PM!
(It's there for a reason...)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?