Hacks

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks
What happened to just downloading hacks? I can't just download them anymore like I used to when CF first came out? I've tried to make my own but Loadlib won't load the .dll. And to me it's a waste of time when I should just be able to download the ones I want.
U can download them lol
Quote Originally Posted by geeohgee View Post
What happened to just downloading hacks? I can't just download them anymore like I used to when CF first came out? I've tried to make my own but Loadlib won't load the .dll. And to me it's a waste of time when I should just be able to download the ones I want.
You can downlaod them ......

I think if you can code it's better to a privat hack bk it will not be patched , you add what function's do you want .......

What i can say i am making my new menu V2 i think it will took me 3-4 day's LOL i am making it from 0
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us